What Are The 12 Universal Laws & How Do They Work?
Our Universe is governed by laws, and if we want to create our reality precisely as we want it to be, we must learn about it. One of the reasons some people who become aware of the Law of Attraction give up on their dreams before realizing them is the lack of knowledge or disrespect to the Law of Gestation.
We study the Universal Laws in high school, but not all teachers know what they are talking about and, if they know, they do not draw students' attention to this point.
There are 12 universal laws, and 21 sub-laws, that describe ways in which cause and effect are related. Universal Laws can also be seen as guidelines for behaviors that will enhance our physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual growth. The Universal Laws are all interrelated and are founded on the understanding that everything in the Universe is energy, including us, and that energy moves circularly.
At the microscopic level, we are a swirling mass of electrons and energetic atoms spinning rapidly. In fact, everything in the world is made up of energy and is closely connected to this sea of spinning electrons.
Our thoughts, feelings, words, and actions are all forms of energy. What we think, feel, say and do in every moment comes back to us to create our realities.
Energy moves in a circle, so it goes back and forth. The combination of the thoughts, feelings, words, and actions of everyone on the planet creates our collective consciousness; it creates the world we see before us.
The good news is because our thoughts, feelings, words, and actions create the world around us, we have the power to create a world of peace, harmony, and abundance. To do this, it is essential that we learn to control our thoughts and emotions. Understanding Universal Laws help us do this.
1) Law of Divine Oneness - This law helps us understand that we live in a world where everything is connected to everything else. Everything we do, say, think and believe affects others in the universe around us.
2) Law of Vibration - This law states that everything in the Universe moves, vibrates, and travels in circular patterns. The same principles of vibration in the physical world apply to our thoughts, feelings, desires and want in the etheric world. Every sound, thing, and even THOUGHT has its vibrational frequency, unique in itself.
3) Law of Action - For us, this law must be applied for things to manifest on the material plane. Therefore, we should engage in actions that support our thoughts, emotions, and words.
4) Law of Correspondence - This law states that the principles or laws of physics that explain the physical world - Energy, Light, Vibration, and Movement - have their corresponding principles in the etheric or Universe. "As above, so below. "
5) Law of Cause and Effect - This law states that nothing happens by chance or out of universal laws. Every action has a reaction or consequence and that "we reap what we sow."
6) Law of Compensation - This law is the Law of Cause and Effect applied to the blessings and abundance that are provided by us. The visible effects of our actions are given to us in gifts, money, inheritances, friendships, and blessings.
7) Law of Attraction - This law demonstrates how we create the things, events and people that come into our lives. Our thoughts, feelings, words, and actions produce energies which, in turn, attract similar energies. Negative energies attract negative energies, and positive energies attract positive energies.
8) Law of Transmutation of Perpetual Energy - This law states that all people have within themselves the power to change the conditions in their lives. Higher vibrations consume and transform the lower ones so that each of us can change the energies in our lives through the understanding of the Universal Laws and apply the principles in such a way to make the change.
9) Law of Relativity - This law states that each person will receive a series of problems (contrasts) for the purpose of strengthening the inner Light. We must consider each of these contrasts to be a challenge and remain connected to our heart when we proceed to solve the problems. This law also teaches us to compare our problems with the issues of others and put everything in perspective. No matter how badly we perceive our situation to be, there is always someone who is worse off. Everything is relative.
10) Law of Polarity - This law indicates that everything is a continuum and has an opposite. You can suppress and transform unwanted thoughts by focusing on the opposite pole. It is the law of mental vibrations.
11) Law of Rhythm - This law declares that everything vibrates and moves at specific rates. These rhythms establish seasons, cycles, stages of development, and patterns. Each cycle reflects the regularity of the Universe. Masters know how to overcome negative parts of a cycle by never creating too many expectations or allowing negative things to penetrate their consciousness.
12) Law of Gender - This law indicates that everything has its male (yang) and female (yin) principle and that these are the basis for all creation. We must balance the masculine and feminine energies within ourselves or ourselves to become true co-creators.
Some of the laws we study in college are the Law of Gravitation, the Law of Action and Reaction, which in the Bible is preached by Jesus Christ as sowing and reaping, and the Law of Gestation / Incubation, which says that all things have time to happen. This is a very important law that must be observed, but it is one of the most unknown or despised among the Universal Laws.
The Law of Gestation or Encroachment says that all seeds have time to germinate, that all beings have time to be born, and that a PLANTED IDEA IN THE MIND HAS TIME TO BE MANIFESTED IN THE PHYSICAL WORLD (to materialize). This is exactly what we are going to talk about on this topic.
In the topic " The True Power of Mind and How to Use It," we speak and show what the mind is like and how to use it to fulfill its dreams. In this topic, we will show you how the Law of Attraction and the Law of Gestation will work in your life to help you realize your dream.
To make it easier for you to understand how things work, let's use a seed and a tree to illustrate. Let's use a pine seed, also known as the pinion.
Let's start by asking you a question: Do you believe there is a pine tree within the seed? If you are like most people, you will respond, "Of course!" But we are here to tell you that there is no pine tree within the seed, there is a STANDARD OF ENERGY.
Everything in our Universe is pure energy. Just search a little bit you will confirm this. And all energy vibrates at a specific frequency. Each substance has its vibration due to its chemical formation, that is, each substance vibrates at a specific frequency, but this is not a physics or chemistry class, so let's not go into detail.
Within the seed, there is a nucleus, a particular pattern of energy vibrating at a certain invariable frequency, that is, it vibrates at the same frequency. When this seed is put on the ground, it begins to ATTRACT more energy vibrating to it at the same frequency. And as Edson said, "In this world, all that receives energy grows."
The seed will begin to attract, from the earth around it, particles of energy that are vibrating at the same frequency as the core it carries. This energy will start to accumulate and will need to expand, and that is where the miracle of life happens, and the plant begins to grow. In a short time, it begins to loosen the roots and, at a particular time, a small bud will leave the earth. When this bud leaves the earth, it will start to see particles of energy that vibrate at the same frequency as it does, and as all that receives energy grows, it will continue to grow until it becomes a beautiful pine tree. Over time, it will produce fruits that will contain, within them, seeds with the same energy pattern. Therefore, a pine tree will always be a pine tree because it will always attract more energy that vibrates at the same frequency,
In short, the pine tree is not in the seed. He is in the Universe. In the seed is only the first particle of energy that will initiate the whole process.
What does all this have to do with your life? ALL!
In the topic " The True Power of Mind and How to Use It," we explain how your mind is and how it works. If you have not read it yet, please read it because it is critical for you to know your mind and its functioning. In that topic, we explain that for you to get the results you want, in your life, you need first to change the image you have in your head, that is, you need to keep the image of what you want in your mind.
From the moment you discover what you want for your life, and you create in your mind a clear picture of this dream already realized, this image will become the seed you have planted in the fertile soil of your mind.
Your mind equals fertile earth. It merely grows EVERYTHING you plant in it, whether good or bad, whether it be a fruit tree or a weed. This is why you attract everything you focus on, that is, what you think intensely.
The image of your dream is the seed planted in your mind. Within this seed, there is a particle of energy that will attract more particles of energy equal to hers to help it grow until the day it will become a real thing on the physical plane until the day you see it his hands that which was once a mere idea in the form of thought.
Everything that exists around you began in the form of a seed planted in someone's mind. The computer where you are reading this topic, one day, was just a simple idea, the cell phone you use, the TV you watch, the car you walk ... Everything, one day, was just an idea planted in mind. There is no way to doubt what we are saying or not understanding this process.
This is the true process by which you will use the Law of Attraction to help you achieve your dreams. However, there is a big difference between our seed and the pine seed. The pine seed is programmed to vibrate at a single frequency, which is why a pine seed will always produce pine. Humans, however, can vibrate at any frequency they want, and this is what ends up making the seeds of our dreams not born, for we do not keep ourselves in the same vibration long enough for them to come true.
This is the prominent mistake people make when trying to use the Law of Attraction in their favor. They believe that you just close your eyes and imagine something that will soon manifest this dream, and this is not true.
Our dreams are seeds, and every seed must be fed with energy that vibrates at the same frequency, but even being fed, our seed must obey the Universal Laws. Our idea has to go through gestation.
The difference by which the pine tree will always come to a pine tree, and the reason why our dreams did not see really is that pine is not anxious, is not in a hurry, he merely knows that will grow and grow, while we want everything now and, if we can not now, we give up and then say that it's not our fault or that it does not work.
If you have a dream, create in your mind an image of this dream already realized. Know exactly what you want and start believing, to be sure that this dream is a seed that is growing and that, in time, it will come true.
Understand that time only exists for you. For the Universe, there is no time. What exists are laws, and these laws are immutable. You may even try to violate, but whoever will suffer the consequences will always be you.
What do you believe is easiest: Try to change a Universal Law like that of gravitation, which says that everything that goes up goes down, trying to prove it wrong, and throwing yourself off the top of a building, or simply accepting that it exists and learn to live by the law?
Understand and respect Universal Laws. They exist and always work the same way. If something is going wrong, it is because you are doing something wrong. Try to learn about the laws of the Universe, try to understand how they work, and from the moment you begin to act according to the laws, you will be able to do anything in your life, because the laws are immutable, they always work the same way, and if you act on them, you will always get the results you want. Learn to adapt to the laws, as they will not adapt to you.
There is no other way; there is no way to circumvent Universal Laws. On the topic " You Attract What You Broadcast, " we have already revealed the 3-digit Code of the Law of Attraction. With these digits, anyone "opens the safe," anyone can use the Law of Attraction in their favor.
Do you want the exact formula for you to turn any dream into reality? Here it is:
1) Find out exactly what you want;
2) Create in your mind an image of this dream already realized;
3) Keep this image in your mind all the time, with absolute certainty that, in the right time, this will become real
4) Do, every day, all that you can to take you to your dream. For example:
Do you want a car? Go by providing the driver's license, visit automobile agencies, take a test drive.
Want to travel? Please provide your passport and visa, create a travel itinerary.
The Law of Attraction exists and is accurate; you just need to learn how to deal with it. Do exactly what we teach, and the Law of Attraction will work 100% in your favor. Of course, you will not be disappointed with the Law of Attraction in your life.